Interviewing for the Supervisor’s Job
Did you know most candidates mistake job experience for strengths and abilities?
And those who do understand the difference are often unable to come up with concrete examples that demonstrate the abilities they claim to have.
Interviewing for the Supervisor’s Job will show you how to turn your past experience into specific examples that are meaningful to recruiters and hiring managers.
- We give you an inside look at what recruiters and hiring managers are looking for and how they score candidates.
- We show you how to understand and answer some of the toughest interview questions.
- We’ll help you pull together success stories from your past that demonstrate why you’re the best candidate.
Three Things That Make This Guidebook Different
- We start you out by giving you an insider’s look at what recruiters and hiring managers are looking for. We’ll even show you a candidate scoring system used by many employers.
- Using our proven SCREEN formula, we’ll help you connect the dots between the requirements of the job and your strengths.
- By the end of this book, you will not only be well-prepared for the interview, you will better understand your abilities and gaps. This will put your career on a firmer foundation.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- About the Interview Stages and Processes.
- How to Strategically Prepare for an Interview.
- How to Tame Your Interview Fears & Maintain Composure.
- How to Interpret and Answer Interview Questions.
- How to Close and Follow Up an Interview.
Interviewing for the Supervisor’s Job is the third eBook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a lighthearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.
Are you ready to compete for that job?
Get started now! Purchase your copy of Interviewing for the Supervisor’s Job.
More Guidebooks From…