Emotional Intelligence & How to Get Some
Are you stressed with your ability to develop interpersonal relationships, apply reality to situations or manage your impulse control?
Do your employees seem to avoid you or appear nervous when communicating with you?
All humans benefit from improving their interpersonal skills — for supervisors, it’s a must. Emotional intelligence (EQ) is the ability to identify and control your own emotions and to recognize, understand, and influence the emotions of others. In Emotional Intelligence & How to Get Some, we give you specific tools to assess and improve your own EQ, and how to share the learning with your employees.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- About Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and why it is important in the leadership role.
- How to evaluate your EQ and identify personal strengths and areas for development.
- How to improve your ability to connect with others, beyond the technical skills.
- How to develop better impulse control when making decisions as the leaders.
- How to access and utilize practical solutions, based on reality and common sense.
- Strategies to infuse your knowledge of EQ when coaching your employees.
Emotional Intelligence & How to Get Some is the twenty first ebook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.
Ready to improve your EQ and get better results?
Click to join the wait list for Emotional Intelligence & How to Get Some!
More Guidebooks From…