Dealing with Team Conflicts
Do you dread those times when team members are fighting and you’re expected to deal with it?
Is conflict on your team negatively impacting productivity and employee morale?
Conflict can happen in any workgroup; it’s what you do with that conflict that differentiates good supervisors from those who struggle. Dealing with Team Conflicts will help you understand the dynamics behind the visible signs of conflict, and give you tools to diffuse conflict while setting clear guidelines for behaviour.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- About conflict on teams and the common causes.
- About the Conflict Continuum and how to recognize the stages of conflict.
- What resources you can utilize during times of team conflict.
- Strategies for mitigating team conflict and restoring cohesiveness.
- Ways to mitigate conflict in the future, before it fractures your team.
Dealing with Team Conflicts is the eighteenth ebook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.
Don’t let conflict get in the way of your team’s success.
Click here to join the waitlist for Dealing with Team Conflicts now!
More Guidebooks From…