Conducting Positive Performance Reviews
Do you dread those annual employee performance appraisals?
Are your employees nervous or resistant when meeting with you to discuss their annual performance?
It doesn’t have to be that way! Conducting Positive Performance Reviews takes the unpleasantness out of the process by showing you a confidence-building system of preparation and delivery. Your team will thank you and your organization will see the results.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- How to turn the dreaded performance appraisal process into a positive experience for both you and your employees.
- Strategies to prepare yourself and your employees for the performance appraisal process.
- A practical Four Step Process for conducting a performance appraisal and guiding employees through the meeting.
- How to set employee performance standards and objectives to benchmark and measure progress.
- How to incorporate employee work goals and career aspirations into the performance appraisal process.
- How to ‘level the playing field’ between you and your employees when providing performance management feedback.
Conducting Positive Performance Reviews is the sixteenth ebook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.
Master the art of annual performance appraisals!
Click here to join the waitlist for Conducting Positive Performance Reviews.
More Guidebooks From…