Coaching Skills for Supervisors
Are your employees falling short of performance goals because they are not being mentored?
Do you lack the skills to effectively coach and develop your employees?
Coaching Skills for Supervisors will appeal to anyone who is responsible for the performance of others. We show you how to assess situations and choose the coaching approach that will produce the best results — all while showing your team you’re invested in their professional development and career satisfaction.
- We’ll show you how coaching your team will change the performance appraisal process for the better.
- Learn how to leverage coaching for employee satisfaction and retention.
- We’ve included a self-assessment so you can rate your feedback skills and identify areas for development.
Three Things That Make This Guidebook Different
- This eBook contains self-assessments for each of the 4 key coaching skills.
- We don’t just teach you how to coach, we show you how to gain buy-in from your team.
- You will learn how to use our IDEAS Coaching Model — a proven system to get you up to speed as an effective coach.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- Incorporate employee learning and career goals into the coaching process.
- Employ the 6 P’s of corrective feedback.
- Recognize and effectively respond to 4 major coaching situations.
- Set up and conduct regular coaching sessions with employees, as well as coach informally.
Coaching Skills for Supervisors is the fifteenth eBook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.
Imagine what heights your team will achieve through good coaching!
Get started with Coaching Skills for Supervisors.
More Guidebooks From…