Change Management for Supervisors
Do you struggle to keep employees informed and engaged during times of change?
Are you familiar with the process of change and how it impacts employees and productivity?
Change Management for Supervisors explains why it can be so difficult to maintain high engagement and team performance during times of change.
- Learn how to recognize the type of change your team is facing so you can coach them toward change hardiness and resilience.
- We’ll help you view change with less fear and more curiosity.
- Discover how to turn change into opportunity by keeping the lines of communication open.
Three Things That Make This Guidebook Different
- Our exclusive 32-question personality assessment provides insight into your approach to change and how it affects your leadership style.
- We reveal the four negative reactions to change and how to coach your team through each.
- The exercises in this eBook will show you how to use times of change to strengthen your abilities as a leader.
In This Guidebook You Will Learn
- How to recognize the stages of transition and discern what people need during the process.
- How to create coaching strategies to support employees during change based on their individual needs.
- How to reboot productivity once change has occurred.
Change Management for Supervisors is the thirteenth eBook in The Supervisor’s Safari Guidebook Series. Using a jungle metaphor, we take a light-hearted approach to a serious topic. Follow Jungle Jerry and his crew as they make their way through the jungle, encountering wild beasts and overcoming career challenges along the way.
Change Management for Supervisors gives you the skills and confidence to successfully lead your team through change.
Change is inevitable. Get ready today!
More Guidebooks From…